October 18, 2012

Something Special


My Outfit: sweater, jeans: Gap, blazer, heels: H&M 

  With the pregnancy progressing and having my bump at that perfect time when it's showing just enough but I don't look like a whale yet, we wanted to record this precious time. 
So I did a little shopping, packed a couple of outfits, made a cute baby banner, provided huge amount of inspiration by Pinterest, and headed downtown for some picture time.
 The weather was great but as we got there, then the wind picked up and I instantly turned into an icicle. 
But three outfits later and whole bunch of walking around in high heels, we had what we came for. 
Here is a sneak peek at the lovely couple with a bump...

P.S. All the pictures were taken by Eli from Elimaging Photography.

3 comments :

  1. i just stumbled onto your blog and you are so beautiful. i love nothing more than pregnancy photos.... what a darling little bump. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos my dear! You are absolutely radiant!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jess... i really love them too

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK